GameStrat is a software company that specializes in instant replay and data analysis for real-time coaching purposes. Our company began operations in 2015 and has quickly become the gold standard when it comes to sideline replay solutions, especially for football and hockey programs across North America. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and customer service.
We're looking for an eager business minded student that is passionate about sports and wants to join one of the fastest growing startups in Ottawa. GameStrat has emerged as a blue chip company in the sports software industry, combining innovative and easy to use technology to help coaches win more games. We're looking for hard working individuals who want to gain valuable experience by working in a fast paced startup.
The student will get exposure to everything related to marketing within our firm. The role’s primary responsibility will be social media management and optimizing our marketing efforts through leveraging platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. There will be an emphasis on how to drive more inbound leads to help sales growth and they will get an exposure on how marketing and sales work together. This would involve everything from content creation, SEO optimization, analyzing Google Analytics and utilizing Hootsuite.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for flawless execution
- A genuine interest in helping coaches use and leverage technology in sports
- Eager to learn and grow with a “do not take no for an answer” mentality